Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGamer News

rock band2 drum kit add on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ObiwanKanBlowMe

ObiwanKanBlowMe

Number of posts : 4478
Localisation : Manchester - THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE ON THE FUCKING PLANET
Registration date : 2007-06-15

rock band2 drum kit add on Empty
PostSubject: rock band2 drum kit add on   rock band2 drum kit add on I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02 2009, 06:46

2/3 symbol add on - smiley/guy? do you guys have this, or considering getting it?...just wondering if it's worth it or it makes the experience any better
Back to top Go down
guyderman

guyderman

Number of posts : 1853
Localisation : If there is a bright centre of the universe, Im in the city that is farthest from it - Birmingham
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: rock band2 drum kit add on   rock band2 drum kit add on I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02 2009, 07:35

I haven't got it yet - but I do want it. Any idea if they are out over here yet and if so how much?
Back to top Go down
ObiwanKanBlowMe

ObiwanKanBlowMe

Number of posts : 4478
Localisation : Manchester - THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE ON THE FUCKING PLANET
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: rock band2 drum kit add on   rock band2 drum kit add on I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02 2009, 08:30

Yeah I was looking at the madcatz website, which has a link direct to distributers of them in the uk – they’re official rb2 add on’s mate – they won’t work with rb1 drumsets though – so hope you have the rb2 set! I think there’s a 3 symbol and 2 symbol add on….not seen the 3 symbol one anywhere in the uk

Google madcatz mate and then from there you can find the link (sorry can’t view those sites in work)
Back to top Go down
guyderman

guyderman

Number of posts : 1853
Localisation : If there is a bright centre of the universe, Im in the city that is farthest from it - Birmingham
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: rock band2 drum kit add on   rock band2 drum kit add on I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02 2009, 09:06

No good for me - I'm on RB1 drum kit - Boo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rock band2 drum kit add on   rock band2 drum kit add on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rock band2 drum kit add on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video Game Reviews-
Jump to: