Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGamer News

mini review PES2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ImpaledGremlin
Admin
ImpaledGremlin

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2007-06-14

mini review PES2009 Empty
PostSubject: mini review PES2009   mini review PES2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23 2008, 08:20

ok this is a mini review because frankly i aint played ANY 1 vs 1

thats right not a single game - bizarre as we all raved about pro 6 and were playing it frequently upto last week when this was released

you must be wondering why??? Question

simply cos the 2 modes on this new version i do play are just mint and totally addicttive

1st is be a legend mode, this is basically you as a player from age 17 to retirement, you pick a position and play, as you develop yr stats improve andyou move club to club

the thing is this is so NOT PRO EVO - you control 1 player not the team, you dont pick teams or formations etc. Pretty pants or what. Well basically its WHAT - this is TOTALLY FANTASTIC, you start in a training team and afetr a few good games progress to the B side and if you impress then you make the bench. After a few sub appearances maybe a half, maybe 10 minutes if again your stats warrent it you will get picked for the team starting the next match.

Put in a bad performance and get dropped !!!, score, create goals etc you become a regular!!! takes some getting used as you make runs and call for the ball rather than switch to the nearest player to the ball.

The other mode is CO-OP with upto 3 other players, you all on the same side and the rest are AI players - this is a real laugh and people actuall make runs call for the ball and then blaze it over - then get a load of abuse lol, me delly obi scottish and ninja have all played this one a fair bit and its good fun

Would i suggest this game as a got to have buy - yes i really would, if you like football, cant comment on the 1 vs 1 of old as i really have little intention of playing it at the moment but just for these 2 modes ASDA £27 is i think a total bargain

perhaps delly /obi might make a few comments?
Back to top Go down
ObiwanKanBlowMe

ObiwanKanBlowMe

Number of posts : 4478
Localisation : Manchester - THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE ON THE FUCKING PLANET
Registration date : 2007-06-15

mini review PES2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mini review PES2009   mini review PES2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23 2008, 08:39

same as grem!

love the be a legend mode and upto 4 player co-op

i've played 1 v 1 online game!,...which is strange for PES !

but right now i'm totally loving the BAL mode

hopefully this weekend we can have some 2v2 (me and champ vs grelly(s)
Back to top Go down

mini review PES2009
Page 1 of 1