Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGamer News

Week 9 Scottish Vs MSC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish Champ

Scottish Champ

Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Week 9 Scottish Vs MSC Empty
PostSubject: Week 9 Scottish Vs MSC   Week 9 Scottish Vs MSC I_icon_minitimeWed May 06 2009, 05:13

Scottish 6-1 MSC

After scoring in 0mins and being 5 up after about 20m this game should of finished about 20-3

but credit to mansize got stuck in and stayed with it . Restricted my goals and got a consolation

Cheers for game What a Face
Back to top Go down
delly

delly

Number of posts : 1461
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Scottish Vs MSC   Week 9 Scottish Vs MSC I_icon_minitimeWed May 06 2009, 05:19

Scottish Champ wrote:
Scottish 6-1 MSC

After scoring in 0mins and being 5 up after about 20m this game should of finished about 20-3

but credit to mansize got stuck in and stayed with it . Restricted my goals and got a consolation

Cheers for game What a Face

You told me you put the controller down after scoring 5 and went and made a cup of tea and didnt play the rest of the game!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Scottish Vs MSC   Week 9 Scottish Vs MSC I_icon_minitimeWed May 06 2009, 07:03

haha it wouldn't suprise me!!!

I was lucky Scottish's shooting was off form to be honest or it could have been a lot worse!!

Well played pal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Scottish Vs MSC   Week 9 Scottish Vs MSC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Scottish Vs MSC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: League chat / Arrange Games-
Jump to: