Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGamer News

Tiger Woods 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scottish Champ

Scottish Champ

Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Tiger Woods 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Woods 2010   Tiger Woods 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06 2009, 05:42

Tiger Woods 2010

Not gonna do a massive review guys because most of you will have played a version of tiger in the last couple of years so will know the basics.

But probably played this for about 5-6 hours over the weekend (COJ hogging my time lol) and I am really pleased with it.

The main new features I have experienced are

The new putting system.

I really like it. It takes a wee bit of getting used but makes the putting much more realisitic and more difficult (at first) You need to take care over every putt even the tiddlers. It reflects “real golf” much better

“live weather”

So it raining in Scotland (for a change) that means your gonna be playing in the rain on T.Woods a really neat feature I think the wind and driving rain really affect your shot choice. Particulary approaching the green and your putting.

Tournament Challenge

Replaces last years “tiger challenge” so thankfully no more Bingo Bango Bongo vs Vijay Singh.

Now its about emulating or beating real events on the course. Whether its Tigers monster birdie putt at sawgrass or shooting a 61 round St Andrews like Monty. Really nice feature and much better than the old one in my opinion.

Everything that you loved or hated from the old one remains. The graphics have been given an overhaul with more going on around the course (crowd, score boards etc) than usual.

The Games great I would give it 8/10.
Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods 2010
Page 1 of 1