Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGamer News

PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who's the first to get the WAYHAY!
Scottish
PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Delly
PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Obi
PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Ruairi
PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rocket
 0% [ 0 ]
Vodka Kid
 0% [ 0 ]
Manfat
PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap49%PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
RuairiD

RuairiD

Number of posts : 1416
Localisation : Norn Iron - Capital of the UK & starting point for the creation of this puny planet
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first?   PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2009, 05:14

delly wrote:

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
RuairiD

RuairiD

Number of posts : 1416
Localisation : Norn Iron - Capital of the UK & starting point for the creation of this puny planet
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first?   PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2009, 05:16

Also meant to say that Rocket, Scottish Myself & Vodka didn't get a vote.

Now I know that you guys see Scottish, Rocket & Myself as upstanding, intelligent, leading members of the PEas, but Vodka thud WTF lol!

Was a toss up (cue jokes) between MSC & Vodka for me.
Back to top Go down

PEAFEST II: Who'll Make a Cock of themselves first?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2