HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inGamer News

Share | 
 

 MINI PEA FESTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ObiwanKanBlowMe

avatar

Number of posts : 4478
Age : 36
Localisation : Manchester - THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE ON THE FUCKING PLANET
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: MINI PEA FESTS   Fri Feb 15 2008, 07:47

With Ninja visiting the land of brum soon and meeting up with november, guy & gremmo....i think you guys should take some pictures that we can have on the forum..

and then in may...rocket myself & gremmo will be out round manc.

wild drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImpaledGremlin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2800
Age : 49
Localisation : Birmingham, Centre of EVERYWHERE
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   Fri Feb 15 2008, 10:20

xx OBI wrote:
With Ninja visiting the land of brum soon and meeting up with november, guy & gremmo....i think you guys should take some pictures that we can have on the forum..

and then in may...rocket myself & gremmo will be out round manc.

wild drunken


yeah no probs, dont forget PEAs you to can arrange your very own mini PEA FEST just send 25 to me and i will forward an info pack onto you (yeah right !! Wink )

_________________
We leave no Pea behind,
We leave no pod unopened,
We may be Green, we may get mushed
But The PEAs will Never Surrender
anon 2007
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mungo D
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1449
Age : 42
Localisation : Herts
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   Sat Feb 16 2008, 02:55

ImpaledGremlin wrote:
xx OBI wrote:
With Ninja visiting the land of brum soon and meeting up with november, guy & gremmo....i think you guys should take some pictures that we can have on the forum..

and then in may...rocket myself & gremmo will be out round manc.

wild drunken


yeah no probs, dont forget PEAs you to can arrange your very own mini PEA FEST just send 25 to me and i will forward an info pack onto you (yeah right !! Wink )

I saw hirsty in tescos the other day - dont think he saw me.... does that count as a mini pea fest ?

_________________
"You Dont choose to be an Evertonian, Everton chooses you" anon

"One Evertonian is worth twenty liverpudlians" Brian Labone

"Id Die for Everton, Id only break every bone in my body for any other club" Dave Hickson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObiwanKanBlowMe

avatar

Number of posts : 4478
Age : 36
Localisation : Manchester - THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE ON THE FUCKING PLANET
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   Sat Feb 16 2008, 03:41

Quote :
I saw hirsty in tescos the other day - dont think he saw me.... does that count as a mini pea fest ?

was you working on the till mate and he popped in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mungo D
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1449
Age : 42
Localisation : Herts
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   Sat Feb 16 2008, 03:45

xx OBI wrote:
Quote :
I saw hirsty in tescos the other day - dont think he saw me.... does that count as a mini pea fest ?

was you working on the till mate and he popped in?

lol! I used to work for tescos but did security....until got in a fight and the guy was like i know where you live and what cars yours, couldnt be bothered withthe risk to family

_________________
"You Dont choose to be an Evertonian, Everton chooses you" anon

"One Evertonian is worth twenty liverpudlians" Brian Labone

"Id Die for Everton, Id only break every bone in my body for any other club" Dave Hickson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImpaledGremlin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2800
Age : 49
Localisation : Birmingham, Centre of EVERYWHERE
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   Sat Feb 16 2008, 05:06

Mungo D wrote:

lol! I used to work for tescos but did security....until got in a fight and the guy was like i know where you live and what cars yours, couldnt be bothered withthe risk to family


yeah those 5 year olds are tuff round your way lol

_________________
We leave no Pea behind,
We leave no pod unopened,
We may be Green, we may get mushed
But The PEAs will Never Surrender
anon 2007
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   Sat Feb 16 2008, 07:09

Come on... be fair to mungo the little girl was 7 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   

Back to top Go down
 
MINI PEA FESTS
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PEAFEST 09-
Jump to: