Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGamer News

MINI PEA FESTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ObiwanKanBlowMe

ObiwanKanBlowMe

Number of posts : 4478
Localisation : Manchester - THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE ON THE FUCKING PLANET
Registration date : 2007-06-15

MINI PEA FESTS Empty
PostSubject: MINI PEA FESTS   MINI PEA FESTS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2008, 07:47

With Ninja visiting the land of brum soon and meeting up with november, guy & gremmo....i think you guys should take some pictures that we can have on the forum..

and then in may...rocket myself & gremmo will be out round manc.

wild drunken
Back to top Go down
ImpaledGremlin
Admin
ImpaledGremlin

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2007-06-14

MINI PEA FESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   MINI PEA FESTS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2008, 10:20

xx OBI wrote:
With Ninja visiting the land of brum soon and meeting up with november, guy & gremmo....i think you guys should take some pictures that we can have on the forum..

wild drunken

yeah no probs, dont forget PEAs you to can arrange your very own mini PEA FEST just send £25 to me and i will forward an info pack onto you (yeah right !! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Mungo D
Admin
Mungo D

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2007-06-11

MINI PEA FESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   MINI PEA FESTS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 02:55

ImpaledGremlin wrote:
xx OBI wrote:

wild drunken

yeah no probs, dont forget PEAs you to can arrange your very own mini PEA FEST just send £25 to me and i will forward an info pack onto you (yeah right !! Wink )

I saw hirsty in tescos the other day - dont think he saw me.... does that count as a mini pea fest ?
Back to top Go down
ObiwanKanBlowMe

ObiwanKanBlowMe

Number of posts : 4478
Localisation : Manchester - THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE ON THE FUCKING PLANET
Registration date : 2007-06-15

MINI PEA FESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   MINI PEA FESTS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 03:41

Quote :
I saw hirsty in tescos the other day - dont think he saw me.... does that count as a mini pea fest ?

was you working on the till mate and he popped in?
Back to top Go down
Mungo D
Admin
Mungo D

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2007-06-11

MINI PEA FESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   MINI PEA FESTS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 03:45

xx OBI wrote:
Quote :

was you working on the till mate and he popped in?

lol! I used to work for tescos but did security....until got in a fight and the guy was like i know where you live and what cars yours, couldnt be bothered withthe risk to family
Back to top Go down
ImpaledGremlin
Admin
ImpaledGremlin

Number of posts : 2800
Registration date : 2007-06-14

MINI PEA FESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   MINI PEA FESTS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 05:06

Mungo D wrote:

lol! I used to work for tescos but did security....until got in a fight and the guy was like i know where you live and what cars yours, couldnt be bothered withthe risk to family

yeah those 5 year olds are tuff round your way lol
Back to top Go down

MINI PEA FESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   MINI PEA FESTS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2008, 07:09

Come on... be fair to mungo the little girl was 7 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MINI PEA FESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MINI PEA FESTS   MINI PEA FESTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MINI PEA FESTS
Page 1 of 1